Thursday, October 1, 2009

another project?

Does any of my three readers want to do a project with me for a month? I am thinking one like this but maybe with the OED word of the day because OED >> Websters. If anyone wants to do this and gets back to me TODAY, we could start today since it's Oct 1. Or, maybe we could start Nov 1. It just seems to make sense to start at the beginning of a month.

You can subscribe to the OED Word of the Day on your Google Reader by adding this link: http://www.oed.com/rss.xml to your reader.

8 comments:

Laura said...

i'd be up for it if you wanted to start Nov 1.

bekkah said...

cool! let's do it! :) I'll send you a message around the end of the month :)

Laura said...

okiedoke :D

mel9vin said...

What sort of project? (<3 mel)

Katie MarĂ­a said...

I'm in if it's the first of November! I love the OED, although I'm not the best photographer ever, I'd love to! Message me to remind me?

bekkah said...

mel, i am going to take a picture every day inspired by the OED word of the day. want to join in?

katie, cool! i will remind you a few days ahead of time.

mel9vin said...

yes

marymo said...

yesssss